Monday

Christmas in July

No this isn't a mirage in the heat....I have actually blogged today LOL!



I really enjoyed July's Stampers 10 project using Serene Snowflakes. This set really is so elegant.

The card holder was made using a template from the extremely talented Jo Dumbleton over at Stampin' n' Stuff. There is a cutting/scoring template over there as well giving all of the measurements.

I will be back on Wednesday with  a completely up to date blog... I will be posting the missing months (blushing and feeling embarressed right now!) and a challenge!

Well, I am heading off shortly to get some new storage for my office. I am so looking forward to getting my stash organised

Take care and I will see you here on Wednesday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.